Position Title: Partner Marketing Advisor – Partner Aligned
Contract: ASAP - June 30th - Strong potential for extension
Location: Mississauga/ WFH
The Partner Marketing Advisor – Partner Aligned (PMA-P) role is key to our client's partner management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization. The PMA-P is responsible for growing the business of top partners through planning, executing and landing impactful Go-To-Market (GTM) campaigns. The PMA will manage 10 to 15 partners while working across our client and the Partner organizations to ensure that GTM plays / activities are aligned to business goals and partner offerings. The PMA represents our client to the channel, communicates our (GTM) strategy, sells our vision and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey by challenging and inspiring them on their GTM strategies, that will drive long-term revenue and cloud consumption. The outcome will be to enable the partners to create qualified leads, conversions into opportunities and influenced Customer adds and revenue.
The priority of this role is increasing and developing ourclient's customer pipeline, specifically with a focus on the Business Applications and sales plays. To do this, you’ll need to think creatively and broadly about the range of options for our client to reach these customers. You’ll work closely with marketing, partner and other sales groups and be looking for ways to optimize demand generation and customer engagement campaigns.
This role is focused on growing and maximizing the partner-led Biz Apps customer marketing and pipeline. To do that, you will:Drive partner focus to execute the prioritized campaigns, additionally working with our internal sellers, business groups and partner-aligned teams. Provide depth engagement and support for 10-15 high-touch partners. Work with the partner marketing team and extended GTM team to generate and execute opportunities that align to Microsoft’s strategy and sales plays. Incrementally develop new ideas to build new partnerships and routes to market to create opportunities for Microsoft. Deliver key insights and asks to accelerate marketing execution and impact; build and implement course correction plans as needed Focus on partner experience across all interactions, looking for ways to improve partner experience and perceptions of Microsoft. Embrace Business Apps priorities, becoming the champion for Dynamics 365and Power Platform
Work Experience and Skills
- Partner-focused marketing experience with a proven track record of the ability to build and manage GTM campaigns and deliver against quarterly targets.
- Experience in product or channel marketing, partner channel development, business development, alliance management, through partner marketing in the technology industry.
- Be comfortable talking about business and sales pipeline, including the ability to understand tactics to optimize and accelerate the customer journey for business results.
- A strong focus on partner satisfaction through one-to-one, one-to-many and cross-market activities.
- Be able to work independently and to manage their time across multiple priorities and deliver against agreed targets.
- Be a strong communicator, able to work with audiences ranging from senior business owners to individual salespeople and to contribute to virtual team discussions.
- A good understanding of Microsoft and how to operate effectively in a matrixed organization, including marketing, account management, partner support and operations.
Candidates should have:
- 3-5 years of practical experience implementing partner and/or customer marketing strategy and execution. This includes landing campaigns in market, optimizing campaign execution, analyzing campaigns for performance insights, and effectively addressing course correction needs.
- Proven ability to effectively drive cross-group communication and collaboration, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated track record for driving results.
- Strong project management skills, including managing multiple campaigns in parallel and delivering successful stakeholder management
- Proven ability to influence others as well as demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources to deliver and implement practical solutions
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org with "Partner Marketing Advisor" in the subject line