Our client, located in Mississauga is looking to hire a contract Accounting Analyst to cover a 6 month period. This role will focus on accounting and analysis and will require an individual to look at numbers, analyse them as to tell a story. As the Accounting Analyst, you will be reporting directly to the Manager, Finance and be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing/posting journal entries
- Assisting in the annual budgets
- Providing budget and forecast development support
To be considered for this role and to be successful in this role, it is crucial and required that you have the following:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- CPA designated or close to completion of one
- Experience working with an accounting software, mid size
- Advanced MS Excel skills. Experience building Macros is a very nice asset to have in this position
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Bindiya Somani CPA, CGA, ACCA to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.