Looking for a committed, self-directed Staff/Senior Auditor committed to provide clients with exceptional value- added audit services, guidance, solutions, and regulatory expertise as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Responsibilities of the Staff/Senior Auditor
- Gather and organize client information.
- Develop a working knowledge of internal accounting and administrative workflows and procedures and document via walkthrough narratives and flowcharts.
- Perform basic and detail testing of accounts based on the audit program for the designated audit areas.
- Perform detail testing of client files based on the audit program to ensure completeness, accuracy, and proper documentation.
- Efficiently communicate questions, issues, and job progress/status with audit team.
- Assist in writing of basic reports.
Requirements of the Staff/Senior Auditor
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- At least 1 year of professional auditing/accounting experience. Prior public accounting experience is a plus, but not required. Possess basic accounting knowledge.
- Qualified candidate should be a CPA or CPA candidate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Prosystems.
- Possess effective time management and strong oral and written communication skills. Proven ability to work well independently and as a team
- Demonstrated ability to balance workload of multiple tasks and assignments, and accountable for meeting productivity and efficiency standards.
- Developing analytical, research, and critical thinking skills.
- Periodic overnight travel for work at client locations for auditing fieldwork, and overtime work may be required throughout the year based on client demands and deadlines. Mandatory overtime work will be required from January through April.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.