Are you looking for your next career move? Are you looking to join a very well-known public company in the West End? Our client is looking to hire a Senior Accountant on a full time base. Our client is looking to hire quickly on this position. This critical role reports to an Accounting Manager and is responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of corporate income tax returns, preparation of payments and assist with tax audits
- Review of account reconciliations
- Assisting with the year end
- Supporting audit process
In this role as Senior Accountant, the Accounting Manager is looking for someone that possesses a very strong background in Accounting and Analysis as well as the ability to be a leader to the Staff Accountants. This role will be on succession plan to manager. To be considered for this role and to be successful in this role, it is crucial and required that you have the following:
- CPA designation
- Accounting firm experience or firm experience with a little bit of industry experience
- Experience with corporate tax
- Very good experience using mid to large size ERP systems
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.