Our client, a large financial institution is looking for a Junior Executive Assistant for an 8-month contract located in downtown New York City. This is an excellent opportunity for administrative support professional to break into a large matrix organization and financial services!
Please note, this role is working out of the office and does not have a work from home option at this time.
As an Executive Assistant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare routine correspondence to tenants, including emails, memos and other documentation as required
- Coordinate departmental meetings, appointments and record meeting minutes
- Set-up and maintain a digital and hard copy filing system
- Prepare and distribute invoice and perform expense reporting
- Additional administrative duties include, ordering office supplies, restocking pantries and coordinate courier pick-ups/drop-offs
Skills required for the Executive Assistant include:
- 1-3 years of administrative support experience, preferably in corporate property management
- College/University degree in a related field is preferred (Finance, Accounting, or Business)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Previous customer service or tenant services experience is a strong asset
- NYS notary preferred but not required
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!