Our client, a Top Insurance firm in Canada, is seeking a Bilingual Case Manager to join their Absence Management Solutions team. This is a 12-month contract with an opportunity to work from home in Moncton, NB or Halifax, NS.
As a Bilingual Case Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and implement case management services to assist employees with reduced work absences
- Provide phone consultations regarding workplace and disability issues
- Communicate and maintain relationships with plan sponsors, employees and healthcare professionals.
- Recommend referrals to appropriate resources
- Assess and manage complex cases
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bilingual: English and French is mandatory
- University degree in Kinesiology, Psychology, Occupational Therapy or related rehabilitation.
- 3+ years of clinical work experience
- 2 -3 years of case management experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of disability insurance, occupational health and vocational rehabilitation
- Comfortable with medical terminology
- Strong PC skills - Windows, Word and Excel
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
If you are interested in this opportunity kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com today!