Our GTA based manufacturer of building materials has an immediate opening for a Plant Finance Manager. In this role of Plant Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all cost accounting activities. In this position you will work closely with sales, engineering and operations and senior leadership. You will also have exposure to working with their international manufacturing facilities.
- Complete monthly variance analysis and identify areas for improvement and communicate recommendations to business leaders.
- Identify cost savings opportunities in manufacturing processes by using financial data to work with engineering, operations and sales to increase efficiencies in the production process.
- Prepare annual manufacturing budget/quarterly forecasts
- Participate in month-end reporting activities to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Lead annual physical inventory count, complete valuations of WIP
- Support year-end and quarter-end reporting by analyzing information
- University degree, with specialization in Accounting or Finance. CPA designation required
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing and finance, specifically in a costing accounting capacity
- Knowledge of standard costing methodology
- Strong management and leadership experience
- Capability to independently lead their function within the organization to achieve finance department goals and business results.
- Experience with US GAAP and SOX
Compensation is in the range of 110K – 120K
If you are qualified for this Plant Finance Manager position, please submit your resume in confidence to Scott Allen at email@example.com.