Our client, a well-respected internationally known developer in the Tri-City area, is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team. This role would be great for an ambitious, hands-on, project coordinator who is looking for a high growth and dynamic role within the real estate development/construction industry.
The main responsibilities for this Project Coordinator role include the following;
- Analyze budget compliance, analyze cost vs actuals and track work in progress (WIP)
- Full cycle accounts payable within project management/construction
- Ensure all project documents follow proper document management and control systems
- Creating cap calls and construction draws as needed
To be considered for this role of Project Coordinator, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar Project Coordinator role with an Accounting background
- Experience within construction/development industry
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to liaise with operations
- Valid driver's license and vehicle is preferred
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.