Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for a Bilingual Service Representative for an 18-month contract located in downtown Montreal. This is an excellent opportunity for banking professionals with experience in FX or trade confirmations.
Please note, this role will be work from home until COVID-19 subsides.
As a Bilingual Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with setting up customer accounts and performer maintenance for accounts
- Perform reconciliation of FX deal terms
- Monitor credit for all trades, ensuring that limits are not exceeded
- Process confirmation of trades
Skills required for the Bilingual Service Representative include:
- 1-2 years of experience in operations, preferably in capital markets
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Fluent in French and English
- Previous experience with SWIFT Payments and Confirmations is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Money Markets or FX is a strong asset
- University/College degree in a related field
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!