Looking for a highly analytical and collaborative Senior Financial Analyst to perform a variety of financial planning and analysis, cost/profitability analyses, and financial/market analyses related to future growth and expansion.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Performs decision support related tasks associated with month-end close needs.
- Supports the entity with business planning, strategic data analytics, and competitive/market insights.
- Performs operational cost, profitability, and productivity analyses.
- Assists in the annual operating budget completion, coordinating with the various operating managers and report preparation to the Board and other entities.
- Performs feasibility analyses, participates in due diligence related to physician recruitment, performs business plans for new physician acquisitions, and produces cost accounting and physician incentive analyses.
- Uses dashboards to communicate the results of various analyses
- Undertakes other Decision Support and planning tasks, as needed.
Requirements of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years of progressive financial experience, particularly in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and strategic analysis.
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Professional Office software and mainframe systems.
- Preferred skills include knowledge of Planning and Marketing software (SG2, IMB/Watson or equivalent); mapping tools; physician productivity, performance, and quality based analytics platforms (e.g., PDS, Athena); and familiarity with Kaufman Hall/Syntellis or similar software suite of products in Budgeting/Decision Support, Cost, and Productivity.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.