Title: Program Manager
Contract: ASAP - June 30th 2021 - Strong potential for extension
Joining This Team Means…
The Canadian federal government has launched the Superclusters initiative, through which it will match industry funded innovation initiatives with up to $950M in funding. Five superclusters have been formed around Digital Technologies, Protein based Innovation, Advanced Manufacturing, Artificial Intelligence Enabled Supply Chain and Oceans to develop innovations which will support Canadian prosperity going forward. Our client is contributing to this Canadian innovation engine with the power of cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, the internet of things, mixed realty and more.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
- Provide program management for our client's engagement in Canada’s supercluster initiative
- Drive cloud and data platform consumption by positioning industry solutions with subsidiary supercluster project leads as well as ISVs and SIs partners. Work with subsidiary business leads to assist in the Identification and recruitment of prospective supercluster projects with AI, Big Data and IoT solutions
- With other subsidiary partners, build out initiatives to drive awareness of AI, IoT, MR, Big Data thought leadership across the superclusters and promote our client's commitment to Canadian innovation.
- With the National Technology Officer to build a strategic go to market and integration plan with top supercluster partners that maps to their, and our priorities to drive adoption of Azure cloud services
- Work with the one commercial partner team to recruit supercluster SI's for cloud integration services utilizing our client's technology.
- With the communications team, develop plans to inform internal and external stakeholders about our client's supported innovations that the superclusters bring to market
- Promote and drive the adoption of our client's business solutions to support the efficient operations of each supercluster
- 5-8 years of related experience
- Required – Bachelor’s Degree, preferred – MBA/Master’s Degree
- Extensive experience in business development, account management positions
- Passion for government and ICT: Likes to win and is passionate about making a strong contribution to Canada’s priorities.
- Strategic focus and analytical skills enabling comprehension of complex technical, business, and legal issues leading to the formation and execution of successful end to end strategies
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in relationship building cross-group relationships
- Understanding of programs to ensure leverage, optimization and collaboration with existing resources
- A proven sales and sales management track record that includes extensive direct contact with customers and partners and an ability to develop and implement successful sales plans
- Ability to win in a highly competitive environment - proven ability to successfully address competitive threats, navigate complex customer environments and make the appropriate judgment calls to succeed
- Executive maturity and presence to appropriately represent our client to senior IT and Business executives. This includes the ability to understand key industry drivers, issues and solutions, distribution channels, partners and analyst insights
For consideration, pleas email your resume to Toronto.Talent@ifgpr.com with "Program Manager" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com?