Are you passionate about creating controls and planning audits? Are you looking for an environment that fosters long-term growth? If so, read on.
Our client, located in north Toronto, is looking for a Senior Auditor. The successful Senior Auditor will join a growing team and provide assistance to the Senior Manager of Internal Audit with completing financial, operational and compliance audits using a risk-based methodology.
Duties of the Senior Auditor include:
- Assess and report on control design and effectiveness
- testing performance of controls against company policies
- Communicate gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Prepare and/or assist with documenting audit findings and recommendations
- Provide advisory services, investigations and other ad hoc projects
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a CPA designation
- Internal audit and SOX/Bill 198 experience
- Strong technical IFRS accounting and audit knowledge with exposure to US GAAP
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to work in Canada with travel to the US
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.