Our client, a Top Insurance firm in Canada, is seeking a Case Manager under the Absence Management Solutions department located in Halifax, NS. This is a 12-month contract to start with the opportunity to work from home.
As a Case Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate return to work initiatives for employees by thorough investigation of disability and workplace issues
- Provide case management plans to reduce workplace absences
- Collaborate and provide consultations for patients with physicians, sponsors and healthcare professionals
- Manage and assess medical and non-medical complex cases
The requirements for a successful Case Manager are:
- University degree in Occupational Health, Psychology, Kinesiology or related rehabilitation
- 3+ years of experience working in a clinical environment
- 2-3 years of experience with case management is preferred
- Excellent understanding of medical terminology and insurance claims
- Proficient with MS Office
- Proven analytical and decision making skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com today!