Title: Education Partner Development Manager
Contract: ASAP to June 30th 2021 with potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a Product Marketing Manager to support a client; a global IT giant on their digital store
The mission of our clients Digital Store is to profitably showcase technology and illuminate their innovation story, by transforming the buying and ownership experience for devices, software and services in a mobile first, cloud first world. As they grow their Digital Store business in Canada, we are looking for a high-energy product marketing manager to drive the store’s expansion our key markets.
Your role as the Product Marketing Manager is to develop and deliver the category strategies that drive online sales in Canada. You will also be responsible for driving the business against targets, helping to support strong partnerships with Business Group (BGs) counterparts, developing deep business and customer insights and sharing best practices; all to help define and execute category marketing plans. The position requires a self-starter who can proactively work within an ambiguous environment demonstrating problem solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate with varied audiences.
- Responsible for managing key local K12 Deployment and Training partner to support the EDUWins (Windows 10 Device) program, OEM relationships within Canada, as well as the modern deployment and usage of M365.
- Works in close partnership with the SSP, TSP and CSM to align key partners and support the full customer sales cycle from pre to post-sales. And ECM/ATCM to ensure seamless engagement with local partners.
- Manage the EDU Device Loaner program operated out of Zones and Arvato
- Develop marketing relationships with Disti/Resellers/OEMs to engage with DMC (social syndication) and DPSS (web syndication)
- Build an ecosystem of K12 partners capable of executing M365 deployment and usage (ecosystem should be inclusive of ~15 disti/reseller, SI and training partners)
- Identify, train and support key deployment SI’s capable of driving the Modern Deployment of M365 (Identity, Windows, Intune and O365)
- Orchestration and partner alignment with the K12 Edu sales team to drive both pre and post sales
- Enable partners to build new education business models to accelerate the deployment of M365 – AutoPilot, DaaS and Modern Classroom as a Service
- Drive education product scale, deployment and adoption through identifying, building and nurturing a capable (technical, consultative and visionary) partner ecosystem with best of breed solutions, built with education and customers in mind
- Develop joint business plans, marketing commitments and skills enablement plans with partners
- Leverage Corporate depth partner programs including seminar content and Proof of Concept funding to drive awareness and leads for partners
- Tight reporting responsibilities with a keen understanding of the impact of their work on business KPI’s
- Understand and effectively communicate the Windows 10 device ecosystem from low cost devices to Microsoft Surface
What you bring to the role:
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills in English.
- Bilingual (French) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience - Proven thought leadership and results leading marketing and/or sales for consumer and small business products and services over the past 2-3+ years.
- An understanding or desire to learn digital & ecommerce marketing for multiple product categories, with the ability to translate marketing needs into program execution & online analytics experience.
- A track record of exceptional partnering across a wide-array of internal business groups, stakeholders and execution partners with demonstrated exceptional cross group skills
- An ability to manage relationships with subsidiary peers to leverage campaign activities as appropriate from other subs, as well as drive global integration and adoption of marketing guidance.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is passionate about building businesses within a fast-paced environment, while changing the way customers perceive our brand and our products
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with experience in project management strongly preferred.
- A character that exemplifies values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect
For consideration, please email your resume to Toronto.email@example.com with "Education Partner Development Manager” in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com