Our client, a growing manufacturing company in Mississauga, is currently seeking an experienced Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join their team. If you are an experienced Payroll professional who is working in a dynamic work environment and are looking for the next challenge in your career, we would like to speak to you about this opportunity today!
As a Payroll & Benefits Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Administer semi-monthly, US & Canadian payroll
- Tracks and monitors Time & Attendance usage to ensure compliance with applicable internal policies and legislation
- Complete posting and reconciliation of payroll general ledger accounts
- Manage and process day to day functions of Human Resources
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience working in Payroll
- PCP or CPM designation is a must
- Experience working on ADP Workforce Now is required
- Experience processing payroll in Canada and in the US is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables, filtering, etc.)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting Payroll & Benefits Specialist opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.