Our Mississauga based manufacturing client has an immediate requirement for an Operations/Warehouse Supervisor. This is a unique role where you will be the eyes and ears for the plant as well as monitoring the labour and material costs of their product. In this position you will work closely with operations, logistics and Finance as well as senior leadership.
Key Responsibilities for the Operations/Warehouse Supervisor include:
- Control of consumables
- Control of inventories
- Working with the warehouse staff
- Training on controls/process
- Identify cost savings opportunities in manufacturing processes by using financial data to work with engineering, operations and sales to increase efficiencies in the production process
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years experience working in a plant/warehouse
- Knowledge of standard costing methodology
- Someone who has worked in a plant and understands what makes a plant run efficiently
- Strong Analytical capabilities
- Capability to independently lead their function within the organization to achieve finance department goals and business results.
If you are qualified for this position, please submit your resume in confidence to Bindiya Somani CPA, CGA, ACCA to email@example.com
To see our other opportunities, they can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com