Our client, a large professional services firm located in the downtown Toronto core, is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a dedicated Senior Financial Analyst to join the team at their downtown office. If you are looking for the next interesting phase of your career to own the financial reporting function, then please read further!
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Prepare various management reporting packages
- Undertake business process efficiency projects
- Support month end, forecasting and annual budgets
- Bachelor's degree in commerce/finance
- Must have a CPA designation
- 3 years of progressive public accounting firm or public company reporting experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com