Our client is seeking a Long-Term Disability Case Manager for a 12-month contract in Halifax, NS. This is a great opportunity to work with a Top Insurance firm in Canada.
As a Long-Term Disability Case Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Assess and analyze Long-Term Disability claims
- Implement case management plans
- Ensure the accuracy of benefit plans and calculations
- Maintain and sustain relationships with claimants and clients
- Collaborate with vocational rehabilitation specialists
The requirements for a Long-Term Disability Case Manager are:
- 1-3 years of administrative, clinical or healthcare experience
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
- University degree within healthcare
- Must have a strong understanding of medical terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of group benefits or disability management
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly share your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com today!