Title: Program Manager
Location: Downtown Toronto
Contract: 12-months with a high possibility for extension
IFG is looking for a Program Manager to support a Financial Institution client in Downtown Toronto
Position Summary: The Program Manager will be responsibility for leading the global end-to-end Procurement system implementation team. This will be a organizational wide project impacting users across the globe. A successful candidate will have demonstrated proven expertise in executing and managing multiple level projects. Experience with the implementation of Procurement systems is highly preferred.
The core responsibilities of the Program Manager will involve:
- Act as the key point of contact between senior leadership teams and the software partner
- Oversee the projects team and manage multiple levels of projects simultaneously
- Develop a high quality communications channel between end users and the project team
- Develop and gather information pertaining to project scope, time, cost, risk, and quality. Finding the optimal balance between them.
- Conduct regular meetings, workshops, system testings, and training sessions for all related parties.
- As this is a global initiative, some travel outside of North America may be required
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA is preferred
- At least 5+ years of subject matter expertise with procurement and systems implementation
- 3+ years of Supervising large scale projects, as well as coordinating staff tasks and schedules
- Strong Project management experience; Experience overseeing multiple projects is an asset
- Experience acting as a consultant for the implementation of procurement systems, as well as performing process review to generate ideas for process improvement
- PMP Certification is strongly desired
- Previous experience working within Financial Services, specifically Procurement System Implementation is a strong asset
For consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com with "Program Manager" in the subject line.
*Please note we are happy to receive all applications, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for this opportunity