Our client, a Top Insurance firm in Canada, is seeking 3 Imaging Clerks in Montreal, QC for a 3-month contract to start. This is a great opportunity for junior candidates seeking administrative opportunities!
As an Imaging Clerk, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive and analyze documents to ensure content is accurate
- Perform a high volume of digital scanning and processing of files for various clients
- Act as a liason and communicate between office services and business units
- Monitor and troubleshoot workflow queues
The requirements for an Imaging Clerk are:
- 0-1 year of previous experience in an office environment
- Bilingual: French and English
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!