Our client, a major insurance company, is currently seeking an Initiative/Project Coordinator in Montreal, QC. This is a 12 month contract, and is a stellar opportunity for project coordinator's looking to grow their careers within finance.
As an Initiative/Project Coordinator your duties will include:
- Supporting new initiatives through project administration and analysis
- Assist with defining the scope, development, and execution of projects using best practices
- Proactively seek new initiatives, or areas of improvements. Escalating issues found as needed
- Monitor project status and regularly communicate with the team and stakeholders regarding project status and action items
Skills required for an Initiative/Project Coordinator include:
- University degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience working within Project management
- Stellar organizational skills and time management; able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience working within a Financial Services Sector
- Strong communication skills, able to work well with teams and colleagues of all levels
- Bilingual in both French and English
- PMP Certification is an Asset
- Simcorp Knowledge is an Asset
For those interested, please email your resume to "email@example.com" today.