Our client, a medium-sized private company in financial services, is seeking a Manager, Enterprise Risk and Process Improvement to join their elite team. The successful Manager, Enterprise Risk and Process Improvement will report to the CFO and be the right hand person. You will also play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change and deliver business transformation. If this role sounds attractive to you, then please read further!!
Responsibilities of the Manager, Enterprise Risk and Process Improvement
- Development, integration, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Enterprise Risk Management
- Drive process change using staff interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops and workflow analysis
- Complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved
- Providing risk management advisory services and enhance internal processes
- Must have CPA designation
- Must have hands on controls implementation experience
- 2 years in a risk management field or similar role
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com