Position Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Contract: ASAP - June 30th 2021 - Strong potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a Senior Administrative Assistant to support a global IT giant in Mississauga.
Do you have initiative, resourcefulness, strong attention to detail, and drive? If so, we would like to hear from you! IFG is looking for an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant. As an Senior Administrative Assistant, you will take on a variety of roles, working with a dynamic group of people and you will have several opportunities to expand your scope. Your ability to step up to the plate is key to your success. This role also requires the ability to work within time constraints, act with good judgment in complex situations and be able to take effective action in ambiguous situations. The position offers a variety of primary administrative functions, as well as the opportunity to expand the scope of challenges and responsibilities with a collegial team in a fast-paced environment.
- Complex calendar management for multiple senior managers
- Complex travel logistics
- Expense reporting
- Meeting coordination
- Report and event planning
- Contract preparation
- Data management
- Tracking assets
- On-boarding new hires
- 5+ years Administrative /Executive Assistant experience
- Experience working in a large, international organization
- Experience managing multiple, complex calendars
- Expense reporting to multiple reports
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to coordinate national and international travel
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Overtime may be required
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.Talent@ifgpr.com with "Senior Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.