Are you looking for your next big opportunity? Do you have a solid background working in the Real Estate space? If so, then we have the role for you! Our client, located in the Tri-City area is looking to hire an Assistant Property Controller. If you have hands on property accounting experience and live near Cambridge, than we have the role for you!
In this role you will Report to the CFO, and will work with the sales and property management teams to monitor and regulate the project budgets using a system of controls. Specific requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Process improvements
- Preparation and review of monthly financial statements
- Management of a small team of accountants
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for this role of Assistant Property Controller, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA [or in process] with 5+ years specific property accounting experience
- Experience managing a small team of accountants
- Experience with financial statement preparation and analysis
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skills and qualifications, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.