Position Title: Workday Integrations Analyst
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. They provide collection and processing of Waste, Recycling and Organics across North America, with over 13,000 employees. Our client is seeking a Workday Integrations Analyst to support projects involving HCM, Benefits, Payroll, and Absence modules including implementations and Workday system upgrades. This is a key individual contributor role, serving as the SME and primary point of contact, representing the Human Resources systems and training landscape - primarily in WORKDAY. You will play a critical role in the: planning, design and execution of HR related projects supporting the organization’s goals, objectives and future roadmap. You will partner closely with project teams and business leaders to translate business requirements, implement system enhancements, drive process improvements and support upgrades (including but not limited to Recruiting, HR, Compensation and Benefits, Onboarding and Payroll). The ideal candidate for the Workday Integration position has always “bridged the gap” between business and technical teams.
Note – This is not a Business Analyst or Project Management Role
· Be the Workday subject matter expert (SME) to ensure data integrity, optimization and consistency across company-related systems.
· Provide day-to-day support with company User groups.
· Teams with Information Technology to develop and implement new or enhanced technology (e.g., interfaces, outsourced vendor arrangements, system integration) and manages service and support.
· Prepares test plans/scripts; executes test scripts; oversees and supports user acceptance testing.
· Supports upgrades of HR technology assessing impact of new features and coordinating roll-out with project teams and business leaders.
· Develop Integration using tools like EIB, Core Connector, Document transformation and Workday Studio.
· Troubleshoot and resolves system and data integrity issues.
· Conducts workflow analysis.
· Makes “best practice” recommendations to insure optimal use based on knowledge of company processes and technology.
· Provides daily operational support.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field.
· Minimum of three years in HRIS-related experience and two years of experience configuring Workday integrations(EIB, Connector, Studio, REST, SOAP, XML, XSLT and XPath)
· Experience in integrating data from multiple systems.
· Functional and technical knowledge of Workday modules.
· Project experience in a technical or techno-functional role on one or more ERP implementation projects using SOA tools (SAP NetWeaver, Oracle Fusion, Workday Studio or other middleware platform)
· Experience with preparation of business correspondence, proposals and reports.
· Successful completion of select Workday Certification(s) or currently Workday Certified is preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org today!