Our client, a major Construction firm located in Toronto is currently hiring for a new Accounting Manager, Corporate Office & Treasury role for their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, dynamic, and outgoing CPA who is looking for a role with breadth, agile work culture, and clear succession plan moving forward.
As an Accounting Manager, Corporate Office & Treasury you will be responsible for:
- Performing monthly, Quarterly and yearly financial statements
- Daily cash management function, oversee daily cash tracking and reporting; maintains short term funding needs
- Facilitate with letter of credit applications
- Prepares quarterly bank compliance reporting package
- Prepare Bank reconciliations for corporate bank accounts
In order to be considered you must bring the following:
- CPA with over 5+ years experience in a similar full-cycle Accounting role
- Experience with Cash Management and Treasury is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting Accounting Manager, Corporate Office & Treasury opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to email@example.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.