Our client is looking for a Manager, Investment Finance to join their dynamic growing team. As a key member of the finance team, the successful Manager, Investment Finance will be responsible for managing all aspects of accounting, reporting and analytics for both internal and external portfolios of private market assets.
The responsibilities of the Manager, Investment Finance, will also include but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare and review numerous financial reports and analytics for organization assets as part of the due diligence and deal execution process
- Analyzes the monthly overall performance of the infrastructure portfolio
- Review, maintain and revise annual budget and quarterly forecast models
- Reviews consolidated schedules such as fair market value continuity of investment portfolios
In order to be considered you must have:
- CPA designation
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Financial Services
- Strong technical accounting knowledge in IFRS and USGAAP
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com