Our client, is seeking a Bilingual Operations Administrator in Halifax, NS for a 12-month contract to start. This is a great opportunity for those seeking a professional opportunity with a Top Insurance firm in Canada.
This will be a work from home opportunity until it is safe to return back into the office.
As a Bilingual Operations Administrator, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain telephone and email correspondence with policy holders and plan members
- Collect data from insurance representative and policy holders to process new applications
- Calculate premium amounts and make necessary adjustments
- Process and complete all follow-up requests
The successful Bilingual Operations Administrator, will meet the following requirements:
- Bilingual: French and English is mandatory
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or administrative role
- Knowledge of insurance services is considered an asset
- Strong computer skills; proficient with MS Office
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com today!