Seeking a Senior Accountant to perform accurate and timely accounting work involving compilation of data, consolidation, analysis of financial data, fixed asset accounting, general ledger reconciliation and analysis, preparation of journal entries, and preparation of financial statements.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Preparing invoices for completed projects according to the terms identified in purchase orders, contracts, and change orders.
- Preparing, reviewing, and entering commission calculations.
- Coordinating and processing fixed asset transactions.
- Analyzing accounting detail in order to prepare journal entries and record expenses, sales, and cost of sales.
- Preparing balance sheet account reconciliations and analyzing for completeness and accuracy.
- Assisting in month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process.
- Drafting or contributing significant portions of financial statements or documents.
- Collaborating with all personnel within finance and accounting, including field locations, and regular contact with IT, project managers, purchasing and various functional department heads.
- Communicating regularly with vendors, subcontractors, banks, and other outside parties.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years of progressive, diverse accounting experience.
- Well-versed in accounting principles and capable of developing solutions to unique situations.
- Advanced financial system/ERP and Excel skills required.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.