Title: Live Team Engineer
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Duration: 18 month duration
Our client is seeking a passionate and driven individual to join their Live Operations team and provide specialized support for their experiences. The Live Team Engineer role is part of a small, dynamic, and fast-paced team where everyone’s voice counts, hitting high quality standards and have fun while doing so.
The Live Team Engineer will work on projects that have high visibility and imitate impact on the game’s development.
- Work with design and dev team to implement and maintain live game features.
- Provide engineering support to the Level designers and other content creators.
- Provide support to our client's community and services team to solve issues occurring in the live environment.
- Work with dev team to analyze performance and memory issues in multiplayer and campaign levels
- Develop and maintain processes and tools to aid in the deployment of live features and content.
- Work with our client's builds and release management teams to ensure the stability and delivery of our client's game to supported platforms
- Provide feature estimates for release planning
- 1-2 years of C++ (even academic would work) C++ programmer with some experience/knowledge programming in C#.
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- BSc. degree in Computing Science, or equivalent experience.
- Flexibility and willingness to jump across multiple systems as required
- Creatively think outside of the box
- Good communication skills and comfortable working closely with designers and content developers.
- Being able to work efficiently on their own
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org with "Live Team Engineer" in the subject line