Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Contract: ASAP - June 30,2021 Strong potential for extension
IFG is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support a client in Mississauga; a global billion-dollar technological giant in Mississauga.
Position Summary: The Digital Marketing Managerwill drive growth in online sales through retail partner e-commerce sites, contribute towards the growth of the Digital Marketing Discipline within the Consumer and Device Sales team, and focus on Omni-channel strategy and excellence in strategic execution. This position will report to the Digital Marketing Lead. The scope and mandate of the Digital Discipline is constantly evolving and is very entrepreneurial in nature.
The successful candidate will:
- Practice a holistic approach to digital marketing (across Paid, Earned, and Owned)
- Be an adept project, program and campaign manager
- Be able to deal with many stakeholders in a heavily matrixed environment
- Be agile, willing to learn and iterate based on changing circumstances (retail moves quickly!)
- Be thoughtful and mindful to ensure excellence in execution
- Be able to manipulate and generate insights from data
While the responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager will evolve with the needs of the Discipline, core responsibilities include:
- Manage day-to-day execution of online site merchandising plans on all retail partner E-Commerce sites, as well as marketing programs across both product category and retail account that span Paid, Earned and Owned channels with multiple stakeholders
- Drive sales performance by managing online site experience, implementing Merchandising, cross-sells and conversions, aligned to overall account and product strategies
- Support the Digital Marketing Lead in the development of strategy, engagement model and execution rhythm
- Act as a proxy for the Digital Marketing Lead across the CDS business (both in person and virtually)
- Partner closely with Account Managers and Channel Marketing Managers to ensure strategic execution against the Digital Vision and Plan
- Partner closely with In-Store Experience and Labour teams to uncover and act on innovative omni-channel shopping opportunities
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing/retail trends, platforms, behaviours and tools to develop innovative methods and marketing ideas
- Creative brainstorming, wire-framing and layout for paid demand generation, social media campaigns and retailer website experiences
- Compile program and campaign reporting to ensure disciplined closed-loop learning process throughout the year
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education & experience.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in digital and online marketing with a successful track record of campaign/program management and strategic execution.
- Experience driving innovation in the digital discipline through business impacting campaigns across B2C environments.
- Budget management experience.
- Deep understanding of customer journey across social media, paid digital and website strategy.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns/programs simultaneously across different stakeholder groups.
- Experience working with and managing agencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Twitter/Facebook platform management, and Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills and strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated skills in reporting and data analysis using different tools like Google Analytics or equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple projects while making decisions about key priorities.
- A passion for technology, retail and digital services.
- Results oriented team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment but can work independently.
- Ability to work with employees in all levels of the organization.
- Retail, experiential, merchandising experience a plus.
- Fast learner, diligent, ambitious, and persistent—in other words, someone that welcomes a challenge.
For consideration, please email your resume to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org with "Digital Marketing Manager" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com