Title: Business Analyst
Duration: ASAP - June 30, 2021 - strong potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a Business Analyst to support a client in Mississauga; a global billion dollar technological giant.
The Business Analyst will join our client’s team as a key member of a small team of business managers who drive operational excellence within the business. This role will help manage the team’s Key Performance Indicators using internal data sources, dashboards and applications. This role will partner with the broader sales, delivery, operations, and marketing teams to enable cross organization success and insights.
- Capture, analyze and report on key performance indicators, insights and metrics to drive informed feedback to the Business Managers and the Leadership team to improve local execution plans and outcomes.
- Leverage internal as well as external data sources to support planning and strategy execution in various stakeholders across the business – this includes tight collaboration with Business Managers.
- Data management, analysis and reporting to improve and optimize programs by delivering reports to Business Managers and leaders.
- Support various stakeholders for Quarterly Business Reviews and Monthly Business Updates through preparation of data, reporting and insights.
- Administrative support to Business Excellence & Operations team including PO management, opportunity tagging, uploading new leads into CRM and report on opportunity/lead status.
- Budget Management with Services Finance lead to ensure monthly and quarterly spending is within budget.
Relevant Skills and experiences:
- 1-2 years experience in data analytics, reporting, data visualization - REQUIRED
- Advanced Excel proficiency and experience with PowerBI,Tableau - REQUIRED
- Prior experience with SQL commands - REQUIRED
- Prior experience with Dynamics or similar CRM systems
- Experience with PowerApps and Power Automate preferred
- Experience working with Azure services such as Azure SQL databases and Azure Data Lake Service is a plus
- Problem solving skills required to dive deep into data reporting issues, understand inconsistencies across reporting systems, and determine resolutions or reasoning.
- Attention to details and accuracy with data reporting
- Excellent project management skills - establishing clear directions; distributing the workload appropriately; laying out work in a well-planned and organized manner; high level of collaboration across multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong team collaboration skills. Demonstrated experience in establishing relationships and working with teams to drive organizational results.
- Energetic self-starter, with bias for action and ability to adapt to a transforming business.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
For consideration, please email your resume to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Analyst” in the subject line.