Our client, a major Insurance Company is currently seeking an Controls Analyst for a short term contract in Boston, Massachusetts. The candidate will play a key role in the internal information risk management, and ensure controls are in compliance with rules and regulations.
As an Controls Analyst your duties will involve, but aren't limited to:
- Building effective relationships with the operational leads, business unit/shared service actuaries, Audit Services, external auditors, and accounting shared service providers.
- Oversee the process for incident reports, maintaining records for work processes, and providing technical guidance to personnel
- Manage the strategy for work process improvements and inform personnel of changes
- Collaborate with colleagues on streamlining work processes, as well as interfacing with organizational management and outside auditors.
- Assist in the assessment and review of the adequacy of controls and any deficiencies noted within the business area/shared service overall actuarial framework.
Skills required for a successful Controls Analyst include:
- 5-7 years of experience as a Controls Analyst within a Financial Institution
- Bachelors Degree within a related field is required
- Strong knowledge of Information Risk Management is necessary
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong technical skills, including experience with Visio and Microsoft programs like Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills
Thank you very much for your interest, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "IT Controls Analyst" today! ID#ind123