Title: Data Entry Specialist ( English/German)
Location: North Dakota/ Open to Remote
Contract: June 30th 2020- Strong possibility of extension
*Note shift pattern for this role is 2am - 11am CST - 8 hour shifts*
Are you a detail oriented individual looking for grow your career in a reputable company? If so, we want to hear from you!
IFG is looking for an eager individual that is looking to start their career where they can showcase their skills and knowledge. Our client is a global IT giant and looking for a few individuals to join their team.
- This is a client support role that includes gathering data, pulling reports, reviewing data, and processing contracts and submitting new project requests
- Ensure all SLAs are met and requests are addressed appropriately
- Document and contract review
- Proof of execution review
- Review data to ensure completion, accuracy and policies are being followed
- Ensure data is handled according to data classification standards
- Access and organize data submitted by clients, audit data integrity, work with internal and external teams to drive processes and provide support
- Accountability for meeting client compliance policies and meeting deadlines
- Resolves problems and complaints according to established guidelines
- Bilingual proficiency required - English/ German
- Prefer associate’s degree in Business or related field
- Ability to meticulously review large volumes of data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to communicate effectively through written and verbal communication in a professional manner.
- Ensure adherence to custom Business Policies and procedures
- MUST be open to working overnight shifts
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.email@example.com with " Data Entry Specialist ( English/German)" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com ID#ind123