The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for conducting audits of critical systems & infrastructure throughout the organization's international and domestic organizations and formulating recommendations for improvement in operating performance and controls.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and execute IT audits
- Coordinate execution of IT audit plans to optimize audit speed and effectiveness
- Coordinate efforts with internal / external audit as appropriate
- Prepare and present IT audit findings to business stakeholders
- Identify and communicate risk & control themes
- Participate in the IT risk assessment and development of the audit plan for assigned entities and critical systems
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3-5 years of work experience obtained with a top-tier consulting or public accounting firm required.
- Technical experience with SAP required.
- 50% travel to international and domestic locations required.
- Manufacturing and/or international business experience desirable.
- CISA, CPA, MBA desired.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com