Our client, a Top Insurance firm in Canada, is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Professionals in Toronto. This is a 6 month contract to start and is a great opportunity for those looking to move in to the financial industry.
*Please note, this role will be work from home to start. There is a possibility of moving into office come 2021
As a Bilingual Customer Service Professional, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Educate and provide assistance to customers regarding insurance services and products
- Provide assistance regarding customer accounts, and process change requests to customer profiles
- Perform follow-up services with existing customers
In order to qualify, the successful Bilingual Customer Service Professional will meet the following requirements:
- Bilingual: English and Mandarin/Cantonese is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in customer centric environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Previous insurance experience is preferred but not required
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com today!