Title: Script Coordinator
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Duration: 18 month duration
Our client is seeking a passionate and creative individual to join the Narrative, focused on the asset management of voice-over and narrative text content in the client’s games. The Script Coordinator collaborates closely with the Production team and Lead Narrative Designer to integrate voice assets into the database, manage their metadata and organization, and ensure they are available to dependents such as localization.
- Prepare for recording sessions by assessing project needs and priorities with the Narrative Team and use proprietary speech tools to export recording scripts based on those needs.
- Integrate delivered voice-over assets from external recording partners into our internal voice-over database.
- Track the delivery of recorded assets and create reports on project recording status.
- Assess quality of delivered VO assets, checking for correct transcription, file naming, and adequate recording quality.
- Format scripts for consistency and use in game production with our proprietary toolset.
- A passion for games and an understanding of game design and narrative design for games.
- Ear for dialogue and audio a keen eye for detail.
- Familiarity with voice recording pipelines or other similar production processes.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and processes.
- Bonus: JIRA and knowledge of final draft
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.email@example.com with "Script Coordinator" in the subject line