Our client is seeking 5 Bilingual Collection Officers in Halifax, NS. This is a 24-month contract with an opportunity to work with a Top Insurance firm in Canada.
As a Bilingual Collections Officer, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Collect past due payments on delinquent accounts; lines of credit, mortgages, loans or bank accounts
- Create payment arrangements and adjustments according to credit policies
- Maintain correspondence, account records, security, and confidentiality
- Analyze, review, and resolve complex accounts; escalate client concerns if needed.
The successful Bilingual Collections Officer, will meet the following:
- Bilingual: French and English
- 1-2 years of previous collections or financial services experience
- Strong understanding of claims, legal documents or mortgages
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com today!