Our client, is seeking 5 Junior Personal Bankers for a 3-month contract with a possibility to convert permanent, in Mississauga ON. This is an exciting opportunity for junior finance professionals seeking to work with a Top 5 Bank in Canada under the Wealth Management division.
As a Junior Personal Banker, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Attend a high-volume of incoming client requests
- Assist customers with online banking, navigation, and password resets
- Provide first-call resolution by demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Educate new customers about various investment options
In order to qualify, the successful Junior Personal Banker, will meet the following requirements:
- 0-2 years of call center, customer service or financial services experience
- Strong understanding of investments
- CSC completed or in progress
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com today!