Our client, a growing Property Management firm in Mississauga, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Property Accountant for their team.This is an excellent role for an ambitious CPA who is looking to grow into a leadership role and be the successor to a retiring Manager.
As a Senior Property Accountant you will:
- Maintain the property management books for commercial and residential properties
- Prepare all recoveries, tax related returns, CAMs, reconciliations, and rent rolls
- Assist in annual budget, month end and year end responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and working paper files
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Minimum 3 years of full cycle property accounting experience within the real estate/property management sector
- Designated CPA/CGA/CMA/CA or near completion
- Must have experience working on Yardi software
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a MS Word copy of your resume in confidence to Teddie Chau at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Senior Property Accountant”.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com