Seeking a team-oriented, accurate Spanish speaking Accountant to perform general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and sales & use tax tasks in support of division located in Mexico. Accountant must be proficient and willing to perform timely and accurate entry of accounting information.
Responsibilities of the Accountant
- Coding, getting approval, and entering vouchers (invoices) into the accounting system.
- Accounting and posting invoices to the General Ledger.
- Entering Purchase Order receipt into the accounting system.
- Preparing wire transactions for payment.
- Preparing accruals and posting journal entries if any.
- Supporting other team members with collection calling of past due accounts.
- Assisting with bank account reconciliations.
- Various other tasks as requested.
Requirements of the Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years of accounting experience.
- Comfortable working with ERP systems, JD Edwards experience a plus. Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to process a high volume of work and perform multiple tasks.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Excellent organization skills.
- Fluent in Spanish.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.