Title: Help Desk Support
Duration: Frequency: ASPA – June 30, 2020 – Strong potential for extension
Location: Downtown, Vancouver
The Help desk Support Analyst will be responsible for proving day to day front-line technical support to our client's studio staff in addition to monitoring the TCIT Help desk mailbox and TCIT Help desk Support Teams channel for user support inquires. The Help desk Support Analyst will also creating tickets as needed and complete tasks as assigned by the Help desk Lead.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Monitor offboarding emails and create new onboarding and offboarding tickets in TCJIRA
- Disable access and recover hardware following the onboarding and offboarding Checklist
- General hardware troubleshooting and break/fix issues
- PC Hardware component upgrades
- Software installation requests
- Xbox Development Console support
- Software support including proprietary internal development tools
- Other tasks as assigned by the Help desk Lead
- First response within 60 minutes and issues closed within 1 day.
- Maintaining KPI’s; 95% of initial response to user inquiry or assigned ticket within 30 minutes during normal business hours and 95% of issues resolved in one business day subject to external blocks
- Bachelors degree in a related field or 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- 3-5 years Hands on experience with Windows, Office, SharePoint, Hammer, Perforce and Xbox XDK
- End user support/help desk experience is required
- 3-5 years Experience working with TCJira, TCConf
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.email@example.com with "Help desk Support Analyst" in the subject line.