Our client, a company in real estate located in mid town Toronto is, looking for a Financial Controller to join our team. The successful Financial Controller will work directly with the development team and will be an integral part of this highly successful, rapidly growing company. The Financial Controller will have experience in the industry and will lead with a strong desire to accomplish ambitious goals. If you are looking for an opportunity to excel and help develop a team underneath you, then we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities on the Financial Controller
- Prepare and review working papers and financial statements monthly
- Prepare and review financial and management ad-hoc reports
- Forecast and review cash positions related to borrowing needs
- Must have a professional accounting designation
- Real estate experience is a MUST
- Approximately 10 years of progressive financial responsibility
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com