Our client, a small accounting firm located in mid town Toronto, is currently seeking a PART TIME Junior Bookkeeper! The successful Part Time Junior Bookkeeper's main focus will be to jump in where needed and do whatever it takes to help make the firm remain successful. This is an excellent opportunity to learn skills in project and office management. This person will be required to work 3 days a week in the office. If you are looking for an excellent part time opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the Part Time Junior Bookkeeper:
- General ledger tracking;
- AP including preparation of cheques; and
- Preparation and administration of payroll
- Must have at least 3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Must have experience using QuickBooks
- Candidate must specifically be looking for part-time!
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com