Our fast-growing, international client located downtown is looking for a strong Controller. Not only are they on Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, this $120M dollar organization will continue to grow through acquisition. This will be a dynamic, fast-paced environment, so this leader will need to be hands on. This reports in the VP of Finance.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Consolidated Financial Statements.
- Monitors Balance Sheet account reconciliations and review of key accounts.
- Research technical accounting matters including revenue recognition and business combinations.
- Coordinate tax process across the group and external advisors.
- A general understanding of the high-priority projects on the horizon and understanding of the current state of the financial close.
- Implement ASC 606 and ASC 842.
- Reduce the duration and accuracy of month end close
- Coordinate the annual audit with plan to complete prior to deadline set by external lenders.
- Assess and document internal controls.
- CPA required
- Highly proficient in US GAAP
- Experience in international accounting required
- Degree in an accounting related field
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org