Our premier client located in the heart of Downtown is looking to add a Manager of External Reporting to their team. They are targeting an individual with SEC reporting and consolidations experience. Our client emphasized that the individual needs to be confident and driven with a technology savvy background.
- Manages the preparation of periodic filing for quarterly and annual SEC requirements, registration statements, and financial statements
- Manages the preparation of the consolidated financial statement process
- Prepares technical accounting memos related to business acquisitions, control assessments, fair value measurements, impairment testing, etc.
- Leads the implementation of new accounting pronouncements and policies while ensuring system changes are completed timely to support future requirements
- Researches and resolves day-to-day financial reporting issues
- Assists with the resolution of significant, complex, and/or unusual transactions to ensure proper application of GAAP reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA required
- 6+ years progressive accounting experience from Big 4 or similar. Public experience and in-house experience are preferred.
- Strong technical accounting skills in GAAP and public company reporting requirements
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative, and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense, and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com