Title: M365 Category and Program Manager
Contract: 18 Months
IFG is on the search for a Category and Program Manager who will leverage their skills and experience to translate innovative sales and marketing programs into quantifiable business growth for our client; a global IT giant.
In this Category and Program Manager role, you will convert sales data into reporting tools that the extended team can leverage to track and gain insights from. Spot trends early and seize opportunities or adjust course in the face of rapidly changing circumstances. Understand and represent our client's products enthusiastically and build channel sales and marketing strategies that drive growth for those products.
- Support the Category Lead to engage with account managers from retail teams to develop, manage and monitor a sales strategy for leading retailers.
- Measure and monitor execution of investments and big bets in partnership with retail services and channel marketing that are aligned with the corporate vision, goals, strategies, and priorities.
- Understand product roadmaps and collaborate with teams to identify new sales opportunities.
- Have a strong understanding of consumer electronics, devices and/or technology fields.
- Be a strategic thinker that can process data to identify partner, market and consumer gaps.
- Deliver ad-hoc projects and initiatives to ensure we deliver on our client's commitments.
- Provide consumer segment and insight data to help retailers assort products and solutions that deliver the best experiences.
- Manage reporting tools such as power BI, and communicate results, trends and learnings to extended team.
- BA or equivalent 3-year degree plus >5 years Category or product management experience in retail or related industry.
- Proven analytical experience in building reports, reviewing sales trends, market trends and operational trade-offs to drive accurate demand forecasts and increased sell-thru results.
- Experience building dashboards and reports using Power BI, Dax Studio, Tabular Editor.
- Proven track record of managing a multi-million revenue category in a global organization.
- Ability to remain productive and focused in a fast paced, evolving and highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely - both orally and in written form.
- Effectively influence others in multiple groups and collaborate to achieve specific objectives.
- Ability to gain market and customer insights and communicate to internal stakeholders.
For consideration, please email your resume to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org with “M365 Category and Program Manager” in the subject line