The Credit Analyst is responsible for managing credit risk and accounts receivable turnover within a defined portfolio, identifying areas requiring action and directly performing same through analysis of credit-relevant information and data. The Credit Analyst serves as the immediate point of contact in the department's relationships with external and internal customers within the US, Canada, and Mexico.
The Analyst performs collection actions, researches and resolves disputed billings on customer accounts, and performs accounts receivable maintenance, such as reconciliations and refunds, using negotiation and organizational skills.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- CREDIT - manages credit risks of customers within defined portfolios, based on analysis of credit reports, financial statements, country risk profiles and other relevant data.
- Maintains and changes credit limits and payment terms based on data in credit agency reports and customer payment history.
- Makes approval decisions on customers within the parameters of Policy Grant of Authority matrix
- Monitors and communicates credit concerns to Credit management and credit team members.
- COLLECTIONS -
- Communicates with external customers, follows-up and escalates as needed to convert receivables into cash.
- Performs accounts receivable maintenance, such as reconciliations and refunds.
- Bachelor degree required preferably in business, accounting or finance
- Two to five years of credit and collection experience in an International Commercial Credit environment.
- Excellent bi-lingual written and oral communication skills (English and business-Spanish).
- Financial statement analysis.
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a busy environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Competence in SAP FI module, including master data
- Detailed oriented with proven ability for accuracy and timely decisions.
If interested in this opportunity please contact Mary Kay Dowling at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending me your resume in a word format. I look forward to working with you.