Our client, an internationally renowned global powerhouse and Canadian icon is looking for an Operational Audit professional for a term of three to six months. If you have deep operational audit experience, combined with internal and compliance audits and can travel outside of Canada (when government permits), than we have the role for you!
In this role as Operational Auditor, you will be responsible for the following;
- Conducting compliance and operational audits
- Reviewing cash transactions and controls
- Identifying and reporting irregularities
- Ensuring compliance with contractual obligations
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/requirements:
- Accounting or auditing designation would be preferred
- Communicating with non-financial literate people
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- 3 years of experience in operational audit
- Strong attention to detail
- SOX experience highly preferred
If you are available for this role and have the qualifications required by our client, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Bindiya Somani CPA, CGA, ACCA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.