Seeking a highly analytical, multi-tasking Senior Financial Analyst for dynamic global professional services organization. The Senior Financial Analyst will support the Financial Planning and Analysis and Reporting needs at a business unit and consolidated levels of the organization; and must possess a strong accounting orientation, with demonstrated numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Managing the preparation, coordination and review of office and department financial processes including, but not limited to annual business plan, monthly and quarterly forecasts, and periodic business and management reviews.
- Identifying and incorporating key planning factors to budget and forecast processes.
- Performing in-depth analysis of various business unit opportunities, issues using dynamic financial models.
- Analyzing key business metrics relating to productivity and profitability to drive continuous improvement.
- Reviewing and reporting monthly and quarterly variances to plan and forecast
- Compiling financial and operational data. Preparing monthly reports for management.
- Providing information and analysis for inclusion in management presentations. Preparing ad hoc reports.
- Questioning the recording of business transactions to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- At least 6 years of progressive Accounting and Financial Planning and Analysis experience.
- Team player with ability to build organizational relationships and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels.
- Strong writing and communication skills, along with clear and concise verbal skills
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Reporting Services, SQL, and financial management/budgeting applications. Excellent Excel skills are required.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.